WARNING:This training deals frankly and candidly with the realities of trafficking in persons (TIP), which capitalizes on human misery and exploitation. To some people, being exposed to the details about trafficking in persons (TIP) may be considered distasteful. This TIP training addresses what some may see as an upsetting look at the realities of the problem. For all, that is the nature of the problem. This training is intended to increase everyone's awareness of that issue and to help serve to end it.
- Log into Army Knowledge Online (AKO): https://www.us.army.mil/
- Go to Self Service drop down
- Select My training
- Click the ALMS logo
- On the ALMS front page, enter "Trafficking" into the search dialog box and click the "Go" button.
- Register for "Trafficking in Persons General Awareness Course."
- Select "Trafficking in Persons General Awareness Course" and click the "next" button.
- Select "Launch Content" (note: you may be required to read a tech support document).
- Select " Trafficking in Persons General Awareness Course."
If conducting group training, you may use the Department of Defense Trafficking In Persons training briefing
To report a suspected victim of human trafficking...
...or for TIP related information and resources call the National Human Resources Trafficking Center (NHTRC) at 1-888-3737-888 or go to: http://nhtrc.polarisproject.org/. If you are outside of the United States, please report the activity to your chain of command, Provost Marshal, or contact the DoD Inspector General at 1-800-424-9098/ e-mail email@example.com